Affordable Lasik, Vision Correction & Eye Surgery
DO YOU KNOW
HOW MUCH YOU'RE SPENDING
A LASIK procedure may cost less than you might think.
Clearview Eye and Laser Medical Center works hard to make our services affordable and within the reach of any budget. Insurance companies rarely cover LASIK as it's considered elective surgery. We understand that not everyone can afford to pay for vision corrective surgery out of pocket. Therefore, Clearview offers financing options through CareCredit, who specializes in financing medical procedures with high approval rates.
Here are a number of options to make your care affordable:
Clearview Eye and Laser Medical Center has partnered with CareCredit to offer our patients convenient payment plans. CareCredit offers the following benefits:
- Line of credit for current and future procedures
- 100% financing with no down payment
- Special financing on approved credit
- Low monthly payments
- No prepayment penalty
- No annual fees
Many employers offer a Flexible Spending Account as an employee benefit. Money is withheld from your paycheck and deposited pre-tax into a tax-sheltered savings account that you can use for medical expenses, including elective procedures such as LASIK. Because the money you deposit isn't taxed, you can save substantially on medical expenses for you and your dependents. The only catch is that these dollars are "use it or lose it." In other words, at the end of a specified time period, the IRS will take it. The money cannot be rolled and your employer cannot refund it. Ask your benefits manager for more information on your company's FSA plan.
Health Savings Accounts
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-sheltered savings account that can be opened by those individuals who choose a high deductible health plan. These accounts are individually owned - not company-owned. The money you deposit in a HSA is not subject to federal income tax at the time of deposit and unlike a Flexible Spending Account, the funds are not "use it or lose it." If you don't spend what's in your account, the funds will simply accumulate. The only catch is that HSA dollars can only be used for "qualified medical expenses." Thankfully, LASIK is one of these qualified medical expenses.
We accept and recommend the following flexible payment and financing options:
- Cash and Credit Cards
- Financing through CareCredit - With approved credit, 12-month interest free plans or extended payment plans for up to 5 years at 9.9 percent interest - Find out more about the options you have with CareCredit
- Personal line of credit - often one of the least expensive options for financing laser vision correction
- Flexible Spending Accounts or FSA through your company - these tax-free or pre-tax account accounts can be used for you or your spouse if you participate in a employer-provided plan
- Insurance Plans - for medical procedures like cataract surgery, we accept most PPO insurance plans as well as Medicare
- Health Spending Accounts or HSA - pre-tax accounts that can be used for you and your family for LASIK
- Tax Refund - spend the money you worked so hard for on a benefit you can enjoy every day
To find out more about how affordable vision correction surgery can be, or to apply for one of these payment methods, please call, email us , or drop by our San Diego office at your convenience.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center provides vision correction procedures in the San Diego, California area. We offer this web page as general information. This information should not be considered formal medical advice. Please contact us today for formal advice during a complimentary consultation in San Diego.