Your First Visit
Your first visit with us is an extremely important one for many reasons. The most important reason is that it is Dr. Feldman and the team's chance to learn about your vision goals, answer your questions and address any concerns you have about the many laser eye procedures we offer.
We will conduct an examination on your eyes and discuss how your medical condition may be pertinent to selecting the best treatment option available.
The next step will be for Dr. Feldman and her professional staff to explain her recommendations to you in detail. During that part of the appointment, she will:
- Describe the procedure and how it works in terms you can easily understand
- Discuss the possible risks and complications and how likely they are
- Explain what the recovery period will be like
- Talk about how she will make the process comfortable
- Open the conversation up so you can ask questions and freely discuss your thoughts, questions and concerns
- Discuss the next steps in the process, including how you would prepare for the procedure and what other tests, if any, need to be done
You also can schedule a time to view a laser eye procedure for yourself at this time!
If you ready to take the next step in improving your vision and quality of life, call or email us today to schedule your complimentary laser eye consultation or an eye exam for your cataract evaluation.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center provides laser eye procedures in the San Diego, California area. We offer this web page as general information. This information should not be considered formal medical advice. Please contact us today for formal advice during a complimentary consultation in San Diego.