If you are suffering from presbyopia or cataracts, or if you are farsighted, nearsighted or have astigmatism, visual freedom may seem impossible to achieve. When you step into ClearView Eye and Laser Medical, you'll quickly find out that we help our patients achieve it every day.
Visual freedom could mean different things to different people. We believe it means freeing yourself of corrective glasses and contacts, conquering challenges like cataracts, presbyopia and keratoconus, and finally being able to fully enjoy and clearly see the world around you.
The steps to visual freedom are not as difficult or time-consuming as you may think.
- The first step is to schedule a complimentary LASIK consultation with the eye surgeon to see in San Diego, Dr. Sandy T. Feldman. During that important meeting, you can discuss your vision goals and the procedures available to achieve them, and Dr. Feldman will answer any initial questions you might have.
- The next step will be to perform some basic tests on your eyes. Using that information, your medical history and Dr. Feldman's extensive experience, she will be able to recommend the vision correction procedure that will work the best for you.
- At this point, Dr. Feldman can more fully explain the procedures she recommends, why she recommends them and all the benefits and risks of each. As she explains this information, you will be able to ask additional questions, address concerns and have a very open conversation.
- Once you have decided on a procedure or treatment, there may be some preparation needed before you schedule the actual procedure. This could include waiting for the prescription of your eyes to stabilize, not wearing glasses or contacts for a set time period, scheduling time off work, etc. Dr. Feldman and the staff will walk you through this step by step.
- Now it's time for the treatment to take place - depending on the procedure, we may do both eyes at the same time or only one eye at a time.
- After your procedure you will likely need to rest your eyes for a few days, but no overnight stay is required.
- During your follow-up appointment, Dr. Feldman and her team will make sure your eyes are recovering well and that you are not experiencing any complications.
That's it! Depending on which procedure you've selected, the eyes may need a period of adjustment before reaching optimal results. Once you're there, you'll achieve the visual freedom you deserve.
To learn more, please schedule a complimentary laser vision correction consultation or a comprehensive eye exam with Dr. Feldman at our San Diego office today.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center provides vision correction procedures in the San Diego, California area. We offer this web page about visual freedom as general information. This information should not be considered formal medical advice. Please contact us today for formal advice during a complimentary consultation in San Diego.