Selecting a LASIK / Laser Eye Surgeon
Of all the decisions you make regarding LASIK or any vision correction procedure, selecting your laser eye surgeon is the most important one. Why? Simply put - your vision and quality of life is at stake, and there's no room for error.
As a careful patient and consumer, you need to find the most experienced and trusted eye surgeon available. Someone who:
- Specializes in Custom LASIK with IntraLase and also offers advanced intraocular lenses for the treatment of cataracts
- Takes the time to explain all of your options to you in detail
- Answers all your questions and addresses all of your concerns
- Makes you feel comfortable and relaxed
- Offers references with whom you can speak
- Does not measure her success by the number of patients quickly hustled in and out of the doors throughout the day
- Provides a gentle but experienced touch for your delicate eyes
To ensure you are selecting the right laser eye surgeon for you, schedule an appointment with the surgeons you have identified and check off each of the attributes listed above. Then, follow up with the references provided to you to confirm your findings. If everything checks out, you know you are making a sound decision.
When you have completed your research, we believe that whether you are interested in laser vision correction, such as Custom LASIK or PRK, presbyopia treatment, or cataract surgery, you will agree that in San Diego, Dr. Feldman is the laser eye surgeon to see.
The laser eye surgeon at ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center provides vision correction procedures in the San Diego, California area. We offer this web page about laser eye surgery as general information. This information should not be considered formal medical advice. Please contact us today for formal advice during a complimentary consultation in San Diego, California.