LASIK Vision Correction Candidate?
The best way to determine if you are good candidate for LASIK vision correction is to schedule a free one-on-one consultation with Dr. Feldman. As a leading Custom LASIK doctor in San Diego, she is committed to personally answering all of your questions about Custom LASIK with WaveFront-guided technology , and ensuring you receive the best vision correction treatment for your vision goals.
A series of tests will be done on your eyes to determine if Custom LASIK vision correction is the right procedure for you. The only other requirements are that you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have a stable prescription
- Are willing to discontinue wearing soft contact lenses for a minimum of three to 14 days before surgery
- Are willing to discontinue hard or rigid type contact lenses until stabilization of the eyes before surgery, which usually takes between four to six weeks
- Have no eye or systemic abnormalities that will affect the healing process
If you are considering LASIK vision correction in San Diego or Southern California, Dr. Feldman is the LASIK doctor to see. Schedule a complimentary LASIK procedure consultation by contacting us today.
The LASIK doctor at ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center provides LASIK vision correction procedures in the San Diego, California area. We offer this web page as general information. This information should not be considered formal medical advice. Please contact us today for formal advice during a complimentary LASIK vision correction consultation with our San Diego LASIK doctor.