San Diego PRK Candidate
PRK is an excellent laser eye surgery procedure for people with thin corneas and people who participate in contact sports.
The best way to determine if you are good candidate for PRK is to schedule a free one-on-one consultation with San Diego's PRK laser eye surgeon Dr. Sandy Feldman. Dr. Feldman values her patients' comfort and visual freedom above all else. She'll encourage you to discuss your vision goals, questions and concerns with her candidly, and will walk you through each step of the process
After we run a short series of tests on your eyes to determine if PRK is the right vision correction procedure for you, the only other requirements are that you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a stable prescription
- Are willing to discontinue soft contact lenses for a minimum of three days before surgery
- Are willing to discontinue hard or rigid type contact lenses until stabilization of the eyes before surgery
- Have no eye or systemic abnormalities that will affect the healing process
With sincere thanks, and seeing clearly now,
If you would like to view a PRK laser eye surgery procedure at our office, contact us today.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center provides PRK vision correction procedures in the San Diego, California area. We offer this web page as general information. This information should not be considered formal medical advice. Please contact us today for formal advice during a complimentary PRK consultation in San Diego.